.. and I am yet to get ANY spring cleaning done. I've been procrastinating BIG TIME.
So in dedication to the new blossoms, here is my Spring Cleaning plan for 2009.
April 13 - 19 - - Kitchen Clean up and re-organization
April 20 - 26 - - Living room and 1/2 bath Clean up and re-organization
April 27 - May 3 - - Master Bedroom Clean up and re-organization
May 4 - 10 - - Master bathroom and Laundry area Clean up and re-organization
May 11 - 17 - - My daughter's Room, Clean up and re-organization
May 18 - June 1 - - OFFICE, I had to plan an extra week on this room, because this place is a mess!!
June 2 - 9 - - Backyard and Shack.
I have a long 2 months ahead of me, but I feel so much better putting everything into plans.
Happy Spring Cleaning and re-organizing!
the road to a wanna be cleanie
About Me
Categories
- Bathroom (1)
- Bedroom (1)
- books (1)
- Break the Habit (2)
- Brother's Room (1)
- Car (2)
- Cleaning (1)
- finance (3)
- Flipper (1)
- Internet (1)
- IPhone (2)
- Kitchen (3)
- living room (1)
- Menu Plan (1)
- Organize (4)
- pda (1)
- Plan (8)
- Project (5)
- Routine (1)
- schedule (2)
- Spreadsheets (2)
- Teamwork (1)
- tips (1)
- Workin Weekends (2)
My Blog List
10:14 PM
Labels: Plan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment