Just wanted to post a quick one to let you know that I'm on track and that I'm procrastinating (again!) It's really tough with a lot of distractions, but loved ones always come first.
:: Meal Plan - done for this week. I posted mine here Me and my daughter had a blast thinking of what creative ways we can empty out the freezer to make room for new goodies!
:: Food Prep Area - this was quick and simple. Super thankful for sanitizing wipes! While I was at it, I wiped down the kitchen appliances on the counter. We have so many but use everything at last 5x a week!
I'm a little behind schedule but I'm getting there!
Always remember to eat the ugliest frog first.
the road to a wanna be cleanie
About Me
Categories
- Bathroom (1)
- Bedroom (1)
- books (1)
- Break the Habit (2)
- Brother's Room (1)
- Car (2)
- Cleaning (1)
- finance (3)
- Flipper (1)
- Internet (1)
- IPhone (2)
- Kitchen (3)
- living room (1)
- Menu Plan (1)
- Organize (4)
- pda (1)
- Plan (8)
- Project (5)
- Routine (1)
- schedule (2)
- Spreadsheets (2)
- Teamwork (1)
- tips (1)
- Workin Weekends (2)
My Blog List
8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment