I work odd night hours and during my down time, I browse different websites and read organizing books. At first, I was writting down everything in diffent note books. I got really irritated how I always have to bring that notebook that I decided to write everything down in an online excel sheet. I have access to it anywhere I can get connected, which is uberly cool.
If you're interested, you can view them @
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pGF7B3euaZPu7MpWVpzXDSA
I update this almost everyday. . . . Enjoy!!
the road to a wanna be cleanie
About Me
Categories
- Bathroom (1)
- Bedroom (1)
- books (1)
- Break the Habit (2)
- Brother's Room (1)
- Car (2)
- Cleaning (1)
- finance (3)
- Flipper (1)
- Internet (1)
- IPhone (2)
- Kitchen (3)
- living room (1)
- Menu Plan (1)
- Organize (4)
- pda (1)
- Plan (8)
- Project (5)
- Routine (1)
- schedule (2)
- Spreadsheets (2)
- Teamwork (1)
- tips (1)
- Workin Weekends (2)
Blog Archive
My Blog List
6:42 AM
Labels: tips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment